When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sudoku

Guest chronomat123

Guest chronomat123

I am a serious Sudoku addict. I played at least 20 games today (it's a Saturday and, for once, I'm not swamped with school work.)

I've always found that I tend to be more right brain dominant-- and I suspect Sudoku exercises the left brain. Maybe that's why I enjoy the challenge so much.

Anyone else?

230837-12124.jpg

Hell no, I'm an avid player too, I do puzzles everyday whenever I have time at my office, just like many of the other nerdy PhD students on the faculty. There hasn't been a single puzzle that has stumped me yet. :) (and I've solved many extremely challenging ones). I am a perfect balance of left and right brain according to many people, and I've done incredibly well on the SAT, GMAT and the LSAT. (Perfect 180 LSAT score and near perfect on SAT and GMAT)

Edited by thomasng

• 3 months later...
What happened to the Sudoku here? I had all 3 records... I tear it up :thumbsupsmileyanim:

It will be back. Had to remove all "extras" from the forum to get it running properly again. Just have some job stuff to finish before the weekend and then I'll have time to start re-installing stuff :)