When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My first post

Hi all.

i have been around for some time now posted a few PMs to the members ant im taking this opp. to thatnk to all of you that were pacient and replyed to my nevbie questions.

Other time spent was reading reviews , browsing galeries and trying to learn as much as i can . I must say that this is trully the best community i found so far and hae really had fun reading about replicas so thanks for that.

Short on me i turned 30 last year and am currently living in Bratislava , Slovakia / EU . Im Slovenian nationality but moved here 3 years back as work required that. I have no previous replica expirience except from an 20 usd replika Panerai i bought on vacation that died a week latter :)

So after some time spend here im prepared to invest in my first quality replica but have problems to choose ( so many nice watches ) i have also contacted some delaers and got quality responses on payment and shippin details .

I narowed it down on 3 pieces so if someone can comment on that and help me decide please do :

1. Breitling SuperOcean Steelfish

2. Omega PO 45mm

3. Panerai ( here im lost so many choices woud like closed back size 44 cca and a date if possible ) so advise :)

looking forward to ure replyes .

regards Laz

Edited by lazarini

Welcome.

Choosing between those is very difficult. I beleive that all should be part of your collection at some point.

I am a huge Breitling fan, they are my favourite watch brand without a doubt, however, I would recommend the Ultimate Planet Ocean (PO). The PO is one of the most versatile, sophistcated, sporty, casual, etc.... watch I believe to be available as a rep. It is simply stunning. Black bezel, you won't regret it.

Thx for the explanation guys, checking both of them look nice but cant really decide , on the bond version with the 007 needle i think ill pass just not my 2 cents. If someone is reading the other posts as i presume u do u can see i already posted on the slix rubber belt topic and asked Pugwash if i coud joint the multiorder so decision is casted im geting the PO :)

Orange numbers or not thats the last dilema before i make the purchase ure input as always appriciated !

Regards Laz