When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Too good to be true

the barst

Check out this seller on the bay who only deals with "authentic watches"....

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjmryshiQQhtZ-1

What I don't get are the tons of positive feedback he has. Do all those people just think they got the deal of the century?

Watches pictured are genuine and priced right for used. What do you think is going on?

Watches pictured are genuine and priced right for used. What do you think is going on?

Nevermind, I was looking at prices he was listing them for, not what they were actually selling for in the end. My fault for not paying attention, I was expecting the bidding to start closer to a reasonable price. I never understood why you would start the bidding at say $5.00 if you have the reserve set at $1500. I'm not an avid e-splayer though.

Sorry for wasting a thread..

Nevermind, I was looking at prices he was listing them for, not what they were actually selling for in the end. My fault for not paying attention, I was expecting the bidding to start closer to a reasonable price. I never understood why you would start the bidding at say $5.00 if you have the reserve set at $1500. I'm not an avid e-splayer though.

Sorry for wasting a thread..

It costs a lot more to start an auction at $1500 as opposed to $5.