When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ultimate PO 45mm

zbig

before everyone pounces with "do a search", can i add a rider to this....andreww posted that there have been improvements in quality on these between his older black and recent orange lite versions.

do we (or can we) have a list of who has the updated uPO with flatter logo & better crown for sale? eta if poss, not keen on the lite personally...

Sorry for this question, but I can't decide. Which dealer can You recommend to buy PO 45mm black with white numerals, Precious Time, Ruby, Angus, Andrew??

As you appear to be in Europe you might want to get one from Precious Time to minimize customs risk, price may be a little higher though.

As you appear to be in Europe you might want to get one from Precious Time to minimize customs risk, price may be a little higher though.

got mine from PT... took a bit longer to arrive, but it was not drop-shipped and was QC'ed... I recommend him.

I'd suggest Silix.

Why? On his website I only see 4 gen PO. I try buy from him rubber strap for Po and don't have any respons from few day's. Made a order on his web and still nothing, waiting for answer.

Edited by szumi

This is not answer. I can't see on his website ultimate PO. I have good experiences with Angus, newer had a problem.

It's as much of an answer as I can give you as I can only advise from my own feelings. Personally, I would rather buy a less accurate watch from another dealer than one from Andrew, Angus, Joshua or King. If you've had good experiences with Angus, then stick with him.

It's as much of an answer as I can give you as I can only advise from my own feelings. Personally, I would rather buy a less accurate watch from another dealer than one from Andrew, Angus, Joshua or King. If you've had good experiences with Angus, then stick with him.

I prefer more accurate than less, Thanks