When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

now this is just plain weird...

longshot

been looking thru pics from basel on the various forums :thumbdown:

the yachtie II is just fugly.

the omega with sapphire windows on the case i don't get.

ditto with a dozen limited edition anniversary speedmasters?

but this is just strange IMHO and it appears there is even an ampersand on the tourbillon. huh?

Bell & Ross joined forces with leading Swiss master watchmakers to create this extraordinary movement in a state-of-the-art timepiece. Without deviating from the brand

a Precision Indicator, a Regulator and a Power Reserve Indicator

WTF kind of complications are those? A precision indicator sounds about as useful as [censored] on a bull. Looks like they are trying to cram as much crap onto a dial as they can as cheaply as possible to charge a huge premium.

WTF kind of complications are those? A precision indicator sounds about as useful as [censored] on a bull. Looks like they are trying to cram as much crap onto a dial as they can as cheaply as possible to charge a huge premium.

Yeah that seems to be a definate trend in watch manufacturing these days. How many stupid geegaws can we jam onto the dial. I am hoping for one with a micro rotor that would measure how vigorously the watch is being shaked back-and-forth; I call it an erectomatic. When confidence is high, well I'm sure you know what happens. Think I'll apply for a patent. Maybe I can get Jean Claude Bi-valve to fit it into a Big Bang.

/Tim