When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

For your information....!

Guest TTK

Well folks it's Songkran here in Thailand.....soaking wet for a week........pisses me off no end.....you can't go anywhere....Thais and farangs standing on EVERY street.....with buckets of icy water.....RPG sized squirt guns.....hoses.....and flour......throwing it all over you as you pass.......whether on foot....motorbike.....or car.......HELL I TELL YOU........HELL....!

And no Gubbamint offices or banks open for 5 days........no Post Office......so some of you guys........patience......I know I need it for Songkran......!

So no one is going to post the obligatory, "So, TTK, I guess you're really in to water sports, huh?"

Sigh.

OK, I guess I'll do it since no one else is willing.

So, TTK, I guess you're really into water sports, huh?

There. I did it. I'm not proud about it, but it had to be done.

was that mmmmm as in you like the taste of lady boys?

More of a metaphysical "mmmmmm" for exaggerated comedic effect. Funnier if you imagine the sound of Homer Simpson dreaming about a donut. I have no first hand (or any other appendage, for that matter) knowledge of any Thai Ladyboys.

Well folks it's Songkran here in Thailand.....soaking wet for a week........pisses me off no end.....you can't go anywhere....Thais and farangs standing on EVERY street.....with buckets of icy water.....RPG sized squirt guns.....hoses.....and flour......throwing it all over you as you pass.......whether on foot....motorbike.....or car.......HELL I TELL YOU........HELL....!

And no Gubbamint offices or banks open for 5 days........no Post Office......so some of you guys........patience......I know I need it for Songkran......!

Trade you that for the Cherry Blossoms in Washington. At least you can go passive aggressive and squirt a tourist or two at your event.

-T

TTK... every time you make a post... you are angry, and you use a lot (A LOT) of periods...

Why are you so blue?

Come on, friend, turn that frown upside down!

What are you on....drugs.......if so it must be HRT.......there are only two times I don't get on with you.....when you're on your period.....and the rest of the time......!

Have you not moved to Texas yet.......and give us all peace....away back to RWI.....!