When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Well I guess I made a mistake...but not again...

RWG Technical

I'm not sure why some people have trouble understanding Ziggy's position. Simply put, he has all the work he can handle. The only way he can ensure good service is to use an appointment system - just like many professionals.

You hit the nail on the head. Although it's a hobby, I conduct my self in a professional manner, and those that use my services, are appreciative of this type of approach.

Appointements means that the work is scheduled, when it's scheduled it gets done on time, when it gets done on time, the owners get their watches back with minimal waiting, and are happy.

Happy owners makes me happy in turn...

RG

I'm not sure why some people have trouble understanding The Zigmeister's position. Simply put, he has all the work he can handle. The only way he can ensure good service is to use an appointment system - just like many professionals.

No I aggree with you, if it the customer was clearly informed that he had a lot reserved for him at a particular date and time, (eg "I have reserved 2 hrs on the 1st of Apr for your watch, Please make sure I have it then and I will send it back the same day") then it is very bad by the custor not to make sure that the watch is there on time.

here is my story

ziggy give me second change and really really thanks for that

but alsoi din not sent email to him because first time i had sent him a lot of emails

so i decide to sent him email when i will sent my watch

but because no watch sent to ziggy no email also to him

i can not understand why ziggy become to angry with me

huh...

Hey ....lord...

you think rob just sits around doing nothing all day but waiting on your emails and for the postman to arrive with your blessed watch?

how old are you?

in my little world...communication is everything. learn to effin communicate....

save yourself the embarrasment and the proverbial "burning of bridges".

WTMKF

huh...

Hey ....lord...

you think rob just sits around doing nothing all day but waiting on your emails and for the postman to arrive with your blessed watch?

how old are you?

in my little world...communication is everything. learn to effin communicate....

save yourself the embarrasment and the proverbial "burning of bridges".

WTMKF

There's a missing piece here. This guy is either totally out to lunch or the language issue is insurmountable. Either way, I don't think Ziggy has to defend his decision or public pronouncement to anyone here. For those late to the game who have commented this might just be a misunderstanding, this is a long time coming and the frustrations compounded by blown second and third chances are completely justified.

Language issues aside, this is what my associate received on March 7

hello i want to sent you 1 hublot and 1 swiss 7750 to put the swiss 7750 in hublot

please sent me the ship adress to sent the watch

thanks a lot

The response included a complete shipping doc, with our address, and this message:

Hi XXXXX. Go ahead and ship. Attached is the shipping info doc with address and relevant information.

XXXXXX

I think the message is clear, even if english is not your first language.

We try and make it as easy and painless for everyone. I am not sure how much more we can do.

RG

There's a missing piece here. This guy is either totally out to lunch or the language issue is insurmountable. Either way, I don't think Ziggy has to defend his decision or public pronouncement to anyone here. For those late to the game who have commented this might just be a misunderstanding, this is a long time coming and the frustrations compounded by blown second and third chances are completely justified.

No missing piece here...the guy is totally out to lunch and has yet to return...

let the public flogging continue...

i'm in a bad mood anyway...had to stay up late to watch Chelsea handle their business at West Ham...

cheers

wow panerailord, that was not very cool. if The Zigmeister give you a second chance, you could have at least send 1 email to let him know the current update, such as you don't have the watch. That way, The Zigmeister can schedule more work in, create less down time, and wait for you when you can send your precious watch in. that's all he asks for, no more, no less. you could have done just 1 small thing, but you chose to ignore. so you are either too many emails all at once, or no email at all. I think you really need to find a nice balance to keep the communications, but you really blew it on this one....