When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sub TT Blue / Gold from Andrew 18K or 14K?

oakland

After a visit to the AD a week ago I am itching for a blue and gold two tone Sub. That combined with a little tax refund have me leaning towards picking one up. I've read the general two tone reviews (thanks to all of you) but I just wanted to see if anyone had purchased one from andrew, and if so, your thoughts. I'm not picky as far as accuracy, i know about the plating issues, especialy where the bracelet meest the watch. He has one that is 18K not 14, I'm curious to know if anyone can vouch for the overall appearance.

All of your thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
After a visit to the AD a week ago I am itching for a blue and gold two tone Sub. That combined with a little tax refund have me leaning towards picking one up. I've read the general two tone reviews (thanks to all of you) but I just wanted to see if anyone had purchased one from andrew, and if so, your thoughts. I'm not picky as far as accuracy, i know about the plating issues, especialy where the bracelet meest the watch. He has one that is 18K not 14, I'm curious to know if anyone can vouch for the overall appearance.

All of your thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks

This is the 14k $250 TT sub from andrew. The gold is pretty close as I wore the watch to the AD and kinda done a side by side (through the glass) well I cant say about how long this plating will last but this is about 9 months old.

Edited by tonyp1

Well it sure looks like the 14K gold plating has held up really well so far... :thumbsupsmileyanim:;)

I was warned that the TT reps weren't up to the standards that the SS rep were. They were right sad thing is this watch has the most unbelievable sharp dial/date wheel. The SS on the other hand will have a very accurate bracelet ,case and a reasonable rehault but a pitiful dial/ date wheel. Basically I think with the reps we have today you have to choose a watch on what you can and cant deal with as their all flawed in some way.

Edited by tonyp1

• 4 weeks later...