When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Green Sapphire Crystal Milgauss

darkside7

I am not sure but I got the impression that it was only going to be the the anniversary/ltd edition that will have a green crystal, but that the other two will have a regular one. I might consider getting a gen if they are available soon.

Love it...and the white dial model. I wonder how the reps will rep the green saphire??? It is quite noticeable.
Edited by mrnixon

Was just at the AD in Wailea this afternoon looking at what they had in stock for Panerai... not much I must say, but they did show me a brochure on the Milgauss. No price yet, and they don't even think they will see the watch in the shop until '08 as it is just being revealed at the watch show this year.

Was just at the AD in Wailea this afternoon looking at what they had in stock for Panerai... not much I must say, but they did show me a brochure on the Milgauss. No price yet, and they don't even think they will see the watch in the shop until '08 as it is just being revealed at the watch show this year.

All the more reason "da boyz" should jump on this right now. Slap a high end Swis (real) movement in it and beat Rolex to the market place. :thumbsupsmileyanim: