When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anybody heard from eddie lee lately

milwaukee

Hey guys,

I am ordinarily very patient about these things but after hearing the recent shipping issues El has been having I thought I would ask if any of you have heard anything from him lately. All I have received is a tracking number that does not work. I aksed him double check my tracking number, but he never got back to me, that was a week ago.

It has been over 2 weeks now. Is this usual for him?

Patience is the order with EL lately. I know a friend of mine here ordered the same watch and it took quite a bit of time...he got an email from EL saying the first watch shipped was 'confirmed confiscated' and sent another, which he finally got last week, but I think his total wait time was around 3 weeks plus or minus a few days.

Mr. Eddie Lee - slow but always deliver...isn't that his moto...my last delivery took some time...but oce I got the watch...I was happy like a little kid...now I am solving some smaller probl that the watch has...after that, it will be on my wrist forever....

• 2 weeks later...