When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need a favor from one of the members here.

jfreeman420

I finally decided to say screw it and buy a Big Bang. The prices aren't coming down and they probably wont have a full gold version or one on a bracelet. This watch is just the shiznit IMO.

Here's my dilemma. I am shopping around for the best deal talking to several dealers and waiting for replies. I want to have a custom strap made and it takes a couple weeks. The strap maker needs the exact dimensions of the original strap as well as a scan of the front and back of both sides. Can anyone take a few minutes to do this for me? It would be greatly appreciated and help expedite the making of the strap. He also needs to see how the strap works with the lugs and clasp and the dimensions between the holes.

BTW, the material is a surprise. Something noone has done before and I promise to post many pics of the finished product!!!

Thanks in advance.

what exactly do you mean by scans of the front & back sides of the strap? azgjav's review (found here) has some nice close up pictures; in particular, you should note the notch in the strap at the lugs (it's a little different than most)...

w/ regard to measurements, here's what i measured the strap as (note however, this is with a paper ruler; would probably be good to have confirmation from some other folks):

strap width at lugs = 26 mm

strap width at buckle = 24 mm

strap thickness at lugs = 4.5 mm

strap thickness at buckle = 2.0 mm

distance between strap holes = 7.5 mm

hope this helps,

deltatahoe