When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bored (again) in my hotel room...how many watches can you spot?

section8

LOL, I find that good beer tastes better out of a wine glass :o

i have a pic of the answer.....

Ok good. I thought I saw a beer bottle, and it looked like beer, but I didn't want to be an [censored] if it was wine.

I probably spent 2 minutes searching the background for watches on the dresser or something. :whistling:

Your 127 looks really good.

Ok good. I thought I saw a beer bottle, and it looked like beer, but I didn't want to be an [censored] if it was wine.

I probably spent 2 minutes searching the background for watches on the dresser or something. :whistling:

Your 127 looks really good.

haha, yeah, my wife is a wine snob, she'd kill me if I was drinking wine that looked like that!

thanks, I got the 127 off a forum member. It needs a canon pin fix, but the MF strap makes up for that I think.

is the strap upside down?!!!

Yes. I picked that up after seeing someone else put their strap on like that here. I find it easier to get on/off that way. Can't tell a difference when it's on your wrist.

Aarons weathered brown on the fiddy?

it's an MF WWII strap that M3Vert aged himself. I think he did an excellent job - he told me what he did, I'm thinking of buying a 24/24 strap for my 44mm pams and aging it like he did.