When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I've joined Pug at RWI - Banned

andreww

LOL, wondered who was being booted when the site went down a few minutes back. Turns out it was me!

You have been banned from this forum.

Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more information.

I think Klink finally snapped when I made a VIP donation. Damn, never even had time to get to the VIP lounge. DRM's "thank you for contributing" email showed up, then BANG!

Someone PM Tim and tell him to send my money back please!

Not only is it not understandable, but extremely childish. What the hell is going on in some people's lives?

Without a thought, with very little reason

klinki single hand ban Andreww

becoz all andrew posts in best intrest

and with agenda

beyond measure....

is like award! Can now wear body piercings and say

'was klinki fault'

hey, klinki bad man.. evil.. stoopid... ok, where is dead body

of forensic???

Very Happy wav wav

soe of BIP body

maybe can see from his to reee....

what is dun can ez be un done.. dun.. easy... so say why

what.. hw... puleeze puhleeze....

i really don't think you are missing much. i seldom even check in there more than once a week now.

99% of the posts seem to be noobs posting "i am going to buy this" or "i just bought this" or noobmoderators posting the same :thumbdown:

almost zero real content...

I am assuming tim or klink deleted it as fast as they could. the one bad thing about the internet though is once something is posted even for a second it lives forever because someone has surely copied it. Klink has alot explaining to do and TTK has called him out. there is no hiding from that post because those are his words and no one elses.

I am assuming tim or klink deleted it as fast as they could. the one bad thing about the internet though is once something is posted even for a second it lives forever because someone has surely copied it. Klink has alot explaining to do and TTK has called him out. there is no hiding from that post because those are his words and no one elses.

Thats why i quoted it here, so it wouldn't disappear. It's just childish what he's doing and I'm sick of it.

Well I just had 2 posts deleted, bloody undemocratic if you ask me.......no right of reply.

One wonders just how much info is summarily deleted or edited.. not to mention members being banned for voicing an opinion.

Certainly not the way I work.

Offshore

They treat their members like idiots without even knowing who they are. You are a moderator at a well known forum and they treated you like dirt think how a new member feels.

Well I just had 2 posts deleted, bloody undemocratic if you ask me.......no right of reply.

One wonders just how much info is summarily deleted or edited.. not to mention members being banned for voicing an opinion.

Certainly not the way I work.

Offshore

Welcome to the Alumni, Andreww.

Klink is a two-faced [genital reference] and spends a lot of time moderating the forum either drunk or under the influence. He doesn't even tell Tim when he lashes out, which makes Tim need to spin-doctor pretty much every unilateral strike Klink does.

RWI used to be good, but there is no-one willing to rein in Klink.

[intercourse reference] RWI and [intercourse reference] the horse it rode in on. The place is a mess and the only purpose it serves now is to give the sort of people we don't want here a refuge, keeping them from felching in these hallowed halls.