When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

same old same old but need some advice

Goldenballs

Hi friends

I'm sure you've heard it all before but I'm new to the reps world and need some advice, i want to get myself the PO Ultimate and I've checked out just about all the sites! My gut feeling is telling to deal with Andrew at TT, I've had a few emails back from him which are helpful and he answers all the questions but have you guys dealt with him before? if not TT then who do you suggest?

thanks people

Hi friends

I'm sure you've heard it all before but I'm new to the reps world and need some advice, i want to get myself the PO Ultimate and I've checked out just about all the sites! My gut feeling is telling to deal with Andrew at TT, I've had a few emails back from him which are helpful and he answers all the questions but have you guys dealt with him before? if not TT then who do you suggest?

thanks people

All the collectors (dealers) here are reputable. I've bought about twenty watches from Andrew, including a PO ultimate, and have nothing but good things to say.

Good luck and enjoy.

Deen

Andrew is the best that I have dealt with. His prices may be a tad higher than some other dealers but the customer service is worth it. I had a watch take a dump right after I received it. He stood behind it and made it right. :1a:

Thanks for the advice especially regarding Andrew, I look forward to telling how good my watch is

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the advice especially regarding Andrew, I look forward to telling how good my watch is

I just got my Ultimate PO this week too. I had a 4th gen that was screwed up and brand9avenue.com let me exchange it for an Ultimate. It is a huge difference, literally. The quality of this watch is awesome. Especially the band and bezel function.

My HE crown comes off completely when unscrewed, not sure if that is normal or not. I think I may adhere it on some kind of way. Who cares if a non-functional HE valve unscrews anyway, I just don't want to loose the crown.

I think I am going to work on the pearl a little. I don't really mind that the Omega logo is not totally correct. It's hard to see anyway. So far it has kept perfect time and I love the way it feels and looks. It's the size watch I've been wanting. I actually expected the 4th gen. to be a little bigger than it was. It didn't seem any bigger than Submariner reps. to me.

BTW I bought the original 4th gen. from brand9 before I started dealing with Andrew. He's done me right so he will get all of my business if he has the watch I want. Brand9avenue is ok too but I had a little difficulty getting the 4th gen. problems squared away but they did come thru for me. They were very nice but it just took longer than I expected to get resolved.

Here's a pic of mine:

244760-8806.jpg

Edited by predfan2001