When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The mother of all Omegas.

jfreeman420

Wore this today and felt like snapping some pics in the office. I really have too much time on my hands :whistling:

This is by far my favorite Omega. This is also IMO the best Omega replica ever made. I know I'll get some comments on that statement, but the understated siplicity and elegance of this watch makes it extremely versatile. I feel comfortable with this and shorts or a dress shirt. The simple style also makes it easy to replicate and this is a very well made watch. The gold mid links are actually real gold (bought from Paul about 3 years ago) and it is a heavy solid piece. I saw today that they have a new release of this watch. I hope it is as good as this first version. Enjoy.

post-1628-1178047717_thumb.jpg

post-1628-1178047886_thumb.jpg

post-1628-1178047907_thumb.jpg

I agree that these are amazing watches, and I would already have one.... except my best friends have his and hers gens -- and the dressy occasions I would wear this watch are many of the occasions we would do together as a foursome. So until I lose the friends (which I hope never happens) I won't be buying the rep Constellation. Instead I'll let them ooh and aah over my other reps (which I have told them are reps).