When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What leather I have sourced in my trip

V

Wat kind of strap you would like to see?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Leather type:

• VINTAGE
    • CONTEMPORARY

Might want to speak only for yourself in that regard, Estaban. I'd definitely pay a Franklin for a well made strap in an interesting leather--especially if it has a cool story behind it--and I bet more than a few other RWGers would too. High end straps are IMO the single most important "Mod" on a rep both to improve apprearance and accuracy. HM straps (The best on earth bar none in my book) cost $140. Eliot and Drew's best straps are also over $100.

Here's to that archibald...

Straps ARE the number one mod IMO too, the only straps I've bought under 100 bucks were the BOB Vertigos...

MPs are 189 out of sale days and Drew's shell cords are 110-135. Mostly anything custom from Aaron is 100+ as well.

OEMs, especially Pre-V/As are $300+ depending.

I'll buy your super duper custom Metta for 200-250+ easy and be laughing all the way to the bank Veni... Keep up the good work! :yu::yu:

Thanks guys.. Thursday the jacket and leathers are going to Aaron to let me know how many straps he can make.

If you are interested for something let me know by PM. ;)

You ve got PM, :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I would love to have a piece of that jacket in my new Desto.. errr and an piece of this gun case for my 203

John

When you send PMs.... please indicate:

1. size

2. colour of stitching

3. thickness (3mm to 5mm)

4. holes (round - oval)

If someone needs 24mm Logo buckle let me know... but it is expensive.

I will make a new more detailed post when I come back to UK, but till then I don;t want the existings PMs to be wasted and done again.

I can get an MP with a kick ass logo buckle for $140 or a Woj with no buckle for $70, or a Greg Stevens for $70, or a vintage Dirk for around $100. A leather strap (not exotic) without a buckle shouldn't be $100.

Needless to say, the leather that was sources looks great.

BTW--I wasn't aware that Aaron was making the straps. I thought it was going to be a novice attempt at making straps (not a jab at you Veni).

I would like some help my 207 and 203 are in the way and i would like to inform me what is the size of the buckle that those two are having for sure the case side is 26mm the OEM buckle is 22mm ? or 26mm ??

i dont want at the moment to get new buckes thats why iam asking.

John

Yes.. Aaron will do the custom job of course..

I have posted the leathers for one day and the 'gun case leather' has so big demand that I have to do priorities according to PMs till Aaron tells me how many straps we can get out of it.

I would like some help my 207 and 203 are in the way and i would like to inform me what is the size of the buckle that those two are having for sure the case side is 26mm the OEM buckle is 22mm ? or 26mm ??

i dont want at the moment to get new buckes thats why iam asking.

John

i think the buckle is 26mm...

Guys the leathers are on their way to Aaron... The offers are at the Members section and you can send me PMs with what you want.

By the way.. I also made a small ( a 450 euros small :whistling: ) gift to myself...

I found those BEAUTIFUL Dolce & Gabanna shoes made with Shell Cordovan leather... and I took a photo with the shell cordovan strap on my 210 :victory:

29415-212.jpg