When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My First Gen on the way

b16a2

Have been waiting for a Ltd Ed Breitling Aerospace to come up for a while. Then they released the Battle of Britain Aerospace with the pictures of either the Spitfire, Hurricane, or Lancaster, and I was pretty certain I wanted one. Anyway, thought I would have a quick look on ebay, and to my amazement found the exact watch I have been waiting for. It is the Harrier version of the Aerospace. Hopefully it should arrive beginning of next week, and il try and take some pictures, bearing in mind my camera isn't all that good.

Here is a sneak preview....

242455-9447.jpg

Cool... I have never seen this version!

This is the previous version, the "Chronometre Aerospace" version?

Lucky guy! I am on the look for an Aerospace or a B-1.. Watches that will never be replicated..

I almost got an 2001 Aerospace for 750 USD, but was too late.. :(

Congrats! I just got a B-1 (same parents) and love it. Go buy some rep leather bands for it and swap around. My blue leather band is really nice I got from Puretime.

Way to go. May I ask how much it was?

I think it was based on the version before the chronometre aerospace, the repetition minutes. It was one of the later ones, with the upgraded bracelet I may be wrong there though. I think that is one reason I have wanted the Aeospace due to the unlikliness of it being replicated.

I picked it up for