When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Greg Stevens Design

swdivad

I just had to post photos of this strap I just purchased... Unfortunately, no photos (especially mine lol) can convey how wonderful this leather feels and smells.

I bought a GS Crazy Horse a while back from Quarks (where are ya buddy??), but it didn't suit me or my watch at the time...

A friend of mine here bought one of the Horween leather straps from Greg and it just felt amazing... Had to have one...

Anyway, for all you strap freaks... if you want a funky cool strap made out of one of the finest leathers in the world, I'd highly recommend this or a variation of it. It's thick, supple, almost a rubbery texture to it, and it smells just amazing!

Here are some pics...

243599-9096.jpg

243599-9097.jpg

243599-9098.jpg

243599-9099.jpg

Sweet Strap David...

On a very nice piece...

Attached to a hell of guy...

Wear it well friend...

Very nice David.. Only thing I don't like are the HUGE holes...

If he was selling them without opened holes I would have thought of getting one..

Thanks guys :wub:

I kinda like the portholes... they go well with the oversized keeper.

Not sure, but I think he does custom work V ;)

Very nice David.. Only thing I don't like are the HUGE holes...

If he was selling them without opened holes I would have thought of getting one..

He definitelly does, just flick him an email...great guy to deal with !

cheers,

babola

Nice one David. FYI, Europelli Cordovan is Horween as well

Yes, I have a three or four Europelli Shell Cords... Really nice straps they are, and Drew is a pleasure to deal with... BigB (Bruce) also sells Horween Shell Cord straps, although I like Drews' better, there just seem to be a bit more quality to the finish.

Before Greg came out with these, I've never seen straps made from Horween leather (this strap is not shell cordovan)... the closest I've come to this type of hyde is a Dirk I bought a while back...

It has an almost rubberized texture to it, similar to the older PreV and PrA rubberized calf straps. Very nice stuff, pure luxury!