When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Franck Muller King chrono

jimbo

saw one of these this weekend in new york city... absolutely stunning...

why can't we get some more accurate franck mullers in the larger sizes?

243980-8987.jpg

I hae no idea hy they won't o the Conquistador king chrono, either in the curvex or the Cortez(square) case--the non-chrono moel sold out @ 400 bucks and the king chrono gens use 7750's and have a solid caseback. Talk about easy-to-get-accurate repping.

• 6 months later...

There was a Chinese source for the non-chrono versions in downtown los angeles once,.. a guy at work

had one that was quite heavy and accurate, however whenever I searched the alleys I came up empty.

I guess it was a matter of being in the right place at the right time.

It was the only FM that I could ever wear,.. as I found it quite masculine in comparison to the rest of the line...

As i understand it, this was on some short list somewhere in China, but the cost of the gen made them pass on it. I'd be happy to settle for the Casablanca Anniversary Chrono--same reppability, just as big, and the gen is 1/2 the price of a steel conquistador. Here it is in PVD:

post-53-1196824492_thumb.jpg

As i understand it, this was on some short list somewhere in China, but the cost of the gen made them pass on it. I'd be happy to settle for the Casablanca Anniversary Chrono--same reppability, just as big, and the gen is 1/2 the price of a steel conquistador. Here it is in PVD:

And here's the standard version:

post-53-1196874362_thumb.jpg

saw one of these this weekend in new york city... absolutely stunning...

why can't we get some more accurate franck mullers in the larger sizes?

243955-8990.jpg

oh that is giddyup....I'd be up for one of those in a heartbeat....what do the cost in the gen categor?

At Roman Times in the Forum, they have a huge selection of Muller watches, in fact Muller owns Roman Times. I have also wanted a XL rep of this watch, and it does not have to be a chrono. The Conquistador and Casablanca lines are beautiful.