When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I'm very excited.... I just purchased 2 reps from Wo-mart

cableguy

I just purchased a So called perfect Sub and a Explorer II w/ white face.

Both from wo-mart.

Please tell me I picked some good reps and a good dealer!

I've read lots for the last 2 days now and couldn't wait a second longer.

:bicycle:

Great picks from a great dealer. Welcome and enjoy. Time for a second job!

I just purchased a ...... and a Explorer II w/ white face.

Both from wo-mart.

Please tell me I picked some good reps and a good dealer!

I've read lots for the last 2 days now and couldn't wait a second longer.

:bicycle:

RX EXP II white: not a bad rep ... (Paul has 3 versions of it) though ..... not one of the the best.

The best so far, comes only from Angus (better blacks rings around the dots, long GMT hand and correct GMT hand setup)..... more expensive than Paul's though about 50-60 USD more.

After Angus , is EL etc.... with a good version but wrong date font.

...... though all of them (Paul's , Angus, EL , etc....) suffer from the 2836-2 modified. Not a very eliable movement.

2893-2 is the best for GMT .... more expensive ..... and not any RX-EXP-II on the horizon with it in.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.....I can't wait for them to come in. I'm already looking at OTHER watches. omg I need to stop. I was looking at the Om*ga PO from TT/Andrew (4thgen, $228) It's a very nice looking watch. I also was looking at a Br*itling from TT as well, not sure what model thou. I really just like watches that LOOK fancy.

I hope I can restrain myself and keep it to 1 watch every couple of months. lol

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.....I can't wait for them to come in. I'm already looking at OTHER watches. omg I need to stop. I was looking at the Om*ga PO from TT/Andrew (4thgen, $228) It's a very nice looking watch. I also was looking at a Br*itling from TT as well, not sure what model thou. I really just like watches that LOOK fancy.

I hope I can restrain myself and keep it to 1 watch every couple of months. lol

I ordered the same from Joshua.....maybe we could compare the two sometime? Same exact model Explorer II, but LV Submariner!

Edited by HikeUSA

Let the addiction begin! For me, it started with a full gold president (come on! I was a newbie!) and I thought to myself... I will wear it until it dies in lets say ten years... then I will get another... well, I quickly had to invest in some watch boxes because I couldn't help myself buy more, more, and more!!!! Good for you!!!

Hike - Sure I'll take detailed pics when it shows up and you can do the same!!

Thanks everyone else, I'm already looking at other watches =X !! I've even started looking at Watch winder boxes, and looking at ones that hold at least 8 watches. Planning ahead LOL

Any idea how long it normally would take from Wo-Mart to the West Coast? My order is in "processing status" now.