When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

purchase from Andrew and Precious Time

plaifender

Hi. I'm based in Spain and have bought from both Andrew and Precious Time.

PT has usually given excellent service and communication, but his e.mail box does get full. so I suggest you re-send him e.mails to prompt a reply.

Andrew - I've made 2 purchases. one PAM 127 - which was OK as specified, and still working.

One PAM196 which came with a series of minor problems, the biggest of which was that the subdials had recessions.

HOWEVER Andrew and I came to an agreement and again his service was very good.

Andrew also receives 000's of mails, and he quickly can become confused.

I'd suggest you be precise in your questions to these dealers. Make a simple list and keep the text to a minimum.

If PT confirms he has what you're looking for, he may be a good option being Europe based.

Otherwise, Andrew has provided excellent service so far. Just be sure you are specific in your questions.

Other point - PT handles the items before sending.

Andrew drops ship - he's not based in China. So basically he arranges the sale and despatch, but doesn't see each item before it is sent.

That may make a difference to you.

Hi. I'm based in Spain and have bought from both Andrew and Precious Time.

PT has usually given excellent service and communication, but his e.mail box does get full. so I suggest you re-send him e.mails to prompt a reply.

Andrew - I've made 2 purchases. one PAM 127 - which was OK as specified, and still working.

One PAM196 which came with a series of minor problems, the biggest of which was that the subdials had recessions.

HOWEVER Andrew and I came to an agreement and again his service was very good.

Andrew also receives 000's of mails, and he quickly can become confused.

I'd suggest you be precise in your questions to these dealers. Make a simple list and keep the text to a minimum.

If PT confirms he has what you're looking for, he may be a good option being Europe based.

Otherwise, Andrew has provided excellent service so far. Just be sure you are specific in your questions.

Other point - PT handles the items before sending.

Andrew drops ship - he's not based in China. So basically he arranges the sale and despatch, but doesn't see each item before it is sent.

That may make a difference to you.

Thanks Scotty. I will resend an email to precious time later. Are the prices from both Andrew and Precious Time comparable? Where do you live in Spain by the way?

Hi and welcome , i'm a regular customer of PT and i think he's the safest bet being a EU-member .

He can get you any watch you want , just ask him .

Got nothing but good experiences with the watches he sent me . Communication is normally very good , the last weeks he seems a bit slower but always comes through .

His prices are correct , sometimes a bit higher but then again , no hassle is worth an extra buck .

P.

I made one purchase from each... Got the UPO from Precious Time. What I liked about dealing with him is he didn't drop ship directly to me. Instead, it came to him, he looked it over, and sent it. Took a bit longer but that approach will always be preferable to me.. in fact, it is a service I am willing to pay a little extra for. I am not sure if this is SOP with him, or just something he did with the UPO's.

Got an Asian 21J SMP/GMT from TWG . Was drop-shipped directly from the factory. Came within a week, but I had a problem with the bezel. No big deal, I had to reset the spring and it was fine, but it is an example of what can happen when the watches are not inspected prior to delivery. I never mentioned it, and I am sure TWG would have been ok if I had... he seems to be very service oriented and responsive, but this is what you risk when a dealer drop ships.

In all fairness, this was a far less expensive watch, and sometimes when you buy a watch with a lesser movement, the finishes are not as good too. On the other hand, I purhcased a noobmariner from TTK which has the same movement. As you may know, TTK does not drop ship. Coincidence or not, the watch has terrific fit and finish, and runs really well.

The point here is not to plug the dealers per se, but to highlight the benefits of drop shipping, which PT did at least for the UPO. I think this should be a consideration.

BTW I live in the US, and I have had no problems with customs, deliveries, etc...

Best of Luck either way!!

I'm based in Catalunia

Jo soc de Barcelona i he comprat 5 replicas.

He comprat a brand9avenue.com (pots pagar amb paypal) i a en Joshua (perfectclones88.com), pagant amb visa, sense problemes.

Els de brand9avenue tarden molt mes en arribar (uns 10 dies), els envien dins d'uns altaveus. El d'en Joshua va arribar molt m

He comprat a brand9avenue.com (pots pagar amb paypal) i a en Joshua (perfectclones88.com), pagant amb visa, sense problemes.

Els de brand9avenue tarden molt mes en arribar (uns 10 dies), els envien dins d'uns altaveus. El d'en Joshua va arribar molt m