When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

No pics on the trade area?

I have the feeling that in the last month more and more members are giving NO pics about the goods they are trading....but when they buy something new the first thing they do is to post pics...this is crazy!

Mods you have to put one more rule on the trade area!NO PICS?NO POST!!!

We dont have the time to send mails ask for pics...wait infront of the pc for the answer...and it goes on and on!!

And btw its more healthy to see the goods and make conversation about the product!Something that i see ok ...other members can see it as a flaw..

If they send the pics...we have to go around and start asking questions "is this watch ok?" "this watch worth ####$?" with pm.

Try to give an end on this crap PICS ON REQUEST!!!Come on we all want to see the goods fast and public!!!

Thanks

@EPZ

it's the thing that i like on the DS...they nuke all the posts that don't match and respect the rules...

if the rules are established, there should be a mod entitled to the sales corner and NUKE all the posts that don't respect the rules!

People who say they'll PM or Email pictures upon request should realise how much harm they're doing their sales.

Every time I read it, I ask myself what they have to hide. It's a sure-fire way of getting me, and several others, to completely ignore your sale.

I don't know if the rules state that a photo of the actual watch and a price are absolutely imperative, but if they don't, what are you hiding? Are you scamming noobs? :blink:

ps. Was that harsh enough? People here are so polite. :D