When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen Omega Straps for those who want ultimate

Guest overboosted

• 2 weeks later...

I just got a pair of alligator straps with the double ridges (sport design) and curved ends to hug the case for my gen Speedmaster from Jurgen in Germany. They are far and away the nicest straps I have ever seen, and even have 'Omega' on the back side. I believe he used to supply Omega with their straps. In any case, he's highly recommended and can be found easily through the Timezone sales corner. -just an alternative to Ofrei and if you are not in the US, you can get alligator (Ofrei won't ship it out of the US)

I just got a pair of alligator straps with the double ridges (sport design) and curved ends to hug the case for my gen Speedmaster from Jurgen in Germany. They are far and away the nicest straps I have ever seen, and even have 'Omega' on the back side. I believe he used to supply Omega with their straps. In any case, he's highly recommended and can be found easily through the Timezone sales corner. -just an alternative to Ofrei and if you are not in the US, you can get alligator (Ofrei won't ship it out of the US)

Could you PM me Jurgen's site, please? I've been looking at Ofrei for the Omega straps, and saw that he couldn't shipt alligator outside of the US, which was precicely what I was looking for... Thanks in advance :)

Would be interested in a PM with Jurgen's addres too, since I am in Europe and Ofrei is out of question

Could you PM me Jurgen's site, please? I've been looking at Ofrei for the Omega straps, and saw that he couldn't shipt alligator outside of the US, which was precicely what I was looking for... Thanks in advance :)

I'm afraid he doesn't have a website to buy from. You have to find his (daily) postings in the Timezone sales corner and contact him directly. He will then send you some attachments by email and you can go from there.

Look in the gallery at speedmaster-mission.net (I won't link directly) and you can see the brown alligator on the Speedy. I got both brown and black exactly like that. They are 20/16mm (16mm buckle).

I'm afraid he doesn't have a website to buy from. You have to find his (daily) postings in the Timezone sales corner and contact him directly. He will then send you some attachments by email and you can go from there.

Look in the gallery at speedmaster-mission.net (I won't link directly) and you can see the brown alligator on the Speedy. I got both brown and black exactly like that. They are 20/16mm (16mm buckle).

Thanks for the info, I'll check it out :)