When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Independent Scotland Initiative

eddhead

As we appear to have a sizable representation of Scottish citizens and ex-pats, I thought there might be some interest in the following forums. I read through a portion of each and thought there are some intriguing posts including information I was frankly not aware of.

http://grianaig.proboards49.com/

This is a board comprised of people who favor an independent Scotland

http://www.wirednewyork.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13679

This is a link to a thread on a blog I belong to that covers a range of news worthy topics. Most of them are NYC related, however, this specific thread is a discussion on the pros and cons of Scottish Independence.

I have no skin in this game or agenda to promote, I just thought you might find it interesting. Alternatively, if you already have an interested, hopefully these forums will provide you with a place to catch up or particialte in the discussion. To participate you will need to join the forum, but it is at no cost.

Hey,

So when they create a Scottish Republican Army alll those American Scots romanticising over the 'Old Country' can subsidise their fight against the Evil British 'Overlords'!!!

Be sensible, there is no way Scotland can become truly independent, unless we rebuild Hadrians wall?????

Rob