When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

pam gmt 2893 group buy--435usd + freebie

Guest eddielee11

I'm confused but thats nothing new. lol The day this GB was confirmed we were asked to PM Eddie and he would instruct us on how to procede. I did this and got an e-mail back instructing me to send payment via pp and reference either 063 or 029. I sent my pp payment and referenced a 063. This was all done the very first day. That is the last thing I have heard about this GB. Some have said they got confirmation, I have not received confirmation and wasn't really concerned until others have said they have and this post about contacting him to confirm.

Can I get a list of who is confirmed or more specifically, am I confirmed? Thanks!

I ordered and paid for the 63 almost immediately after EL posted the information. No confirmation. I am not worried, but I hope it doesn't mean it's out of stock.

I hope you guys PM'd or emailed Eddie to inform of your payment with reference number and your postage address? He should then reply and confirm? He did with me...

Sorry but there was no instructions to PM or e-mail AFTER we paid for confirmation. I doubt there is a problem and speculating what needs to be done at this point is useless. If Eddie can confirm who has paid this problem (if its even a problem) will be solved.

Eddie is away on vacation till tuesday,. so no worries, everything will be answered when he

gets to his office, however you know how backlogs can build up over long holiday weekends

so be patient.

Also though you may or may not receive tracking, depending upon if your watch has been

built and shipped, you should expect confirmation of your order. :D

Eddie is away on vacation till tuesday,. so no worries, everything will be answered when he

gets to his office, however you know how backlogs can build up over long holiday weekends

so be patient.

Also though you may or may not receive tracking, depending upon if your watch has been

built and shipped, you should expect confirmation of your order. :D

Exactly, I paid by INT. Money Order to him because I refuse to give PayScrew my banking info. I can only send $500.00 a month through them and EL likes it different. He Pm`d and mailed me his addie and I mailed it off to him.

Like Richard said, he won`t be back until Tuesady. But you can rest assured EL is a Man of his Word and will deliver.

Edited by pizzanooo

Do not worry about EL...he will come through. I've had dozens of flawless transactions, or transactions that Eddie made flawless if I wasn't happy with anything. Eddie sent me a tracking number a week ago and USPS delivered it 3 days after he sent it.

I'm sure if I received mine, everyone should be receiving theirs shortly.

:victory:

How are the hands on the 63 ompared to the gen? I've been considering buying OEM hands from andrew on ebay or getting custom hands from davidsen. I wanted to know if there were any visual differenes worth upgrading.

Thanks

I TOO ORDERED A 63 AND SENT MONEY VIA pp ALMOST INSTANTANEOUSLY. I HAVE YET TO RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION OF ANY KIND FROM EL.. I AM BOTHERED BY THE FACT THAT WHEN THIS GROUP ORDER WAS STARTED WE WERE TOLD THERE WERE ONLY A LIMITED NUMBER OF THES WATCHES LEFT.. THAT GAVE ME THE IMPRESSION THEY WERE READY TO SHIP ON PAYMENT.. I AM LIKE A LITTLE BOY AND LIKE INSTANT GRADIFICATION. I PURCHASED NEW STRAPS AND NOW THEY ARE SITTING WITH NO WATCH. I KKNOW IT WILL COME.

I also thought the GMT63 were in stock when I ordered. I also bought the straps and screws.

PMed Eddie Lee last week and he said it should go out next week. So it ain't such a big deal. I am sure I ll forget the wait when I receive it. Eddie Lee is reliable, so I am cool with that.

Not to worry, since there were two different choices of case, 029 or 063 it was a large batch custom order.

The few that were already assembled, were sent out first,.. the rest will come soon... EL is

like the mail man.. he always delivers.

I do wish however that he would let you know, what the estimated time of arrival is.

I will write him as well.

I didn't get mine yet either. He emailed me a couple of days ago that the tracking # was coming soon but i haven't received anything yet. :(

My strap and jimmy crown guard look lonely.

Do people buy the JF guards for just the rubber pin bushing or is the guard itself actually an improvement as well?

I think in the past the jimmyzfu CG were much better than the reps but recently, it seems if the rep CGs have improved except for the floppy lever. Now it's more for the rubber insert i think. When i get the pam 63, I will compare between the CGs and do a pictorial.