When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pls name the Dealers that:

AMK000

As the title says:

Pls , using your own experience, help me / help us to create a list of dealers that do personal QC of the watches they send out (and therfore do not use the dropshipping

Edited by AMK000

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From my personal experience:

- TTK (I think you say): Yes he does.

- Precious Time (I ve been told): you've been told right. Never had an issue.

Sorry to say, Andrew doesn't at all.

I only dealt with the three above gents.

Cheers

Stephane

From Angus and Jay ..... do you guys have a personal experience that these two are doing QC and do not dropship ???

How many watches you have ordered from them ??? One or two watches does not really counts. Two watches can be a pure coincidence (....that they came up right .... and that does not necesarrily means that any QC is done and no dropship performed).

Four, five watches and above .... and if all or most, came up right ... yes then you maybe able to sugest that do not dropship.

Both (angus and Jay) are very good dealers but I have never order from Jay and only a couple of watches from Angus to be able to say with confidence.

Guys, the purpose of this topic is who does QC and does not dropship in order to avoid getting faulty watches.

Faulty watches means: Waist of time , waist of money, more money spend to fix it or send it back and chances that customs get's you.

The "excuse" (some dealers use that) that was "damaged" during transport is a rather cheap excuse and hard to believe (all the dealers pack very well ... bullet proove packing).

So to me there are only three ways to find out (and being able to say) that this or that dealer does QC and does not dropship.

1) - You have a personal knowledge on this due to your relation with the dealer.

2) - The dealer has publicly and repeatedly claimed that does QC and does not dropship.

3) - You have got a sufficient number of watches from the dealer, lets say 4 or 5 and above, to be able to say and the percentage of the faulty ones was less or equal to 1 watch (20%).

IMHO, anything else is either a pure suggestion or coincidence.

.... trying to save money and time .... at least mine

Edited by AMK000

how good is this control by this dealers?

i have received 5 (from total 12) defect watches from one of the dealers you told here?

watches are reps... they could demage or defect after 2 days. No guarantee.

I have more than 30-35 watches from Josh...and he is checking my watches...

I have recieved about 2 or 3 watches with major problems...but all of these 3 watches was send to me when Joshua was out of China on a trip..and im sure for that 100%...as you can see in the pic below maybe its about 35-40 watches..for me and friends...2-3 defective watches are 100% acceptable! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

249505-7942.jpg

Ok, let's be precise:

- TTK: got 3 watches so far without problems and ordered a total of 5; The 4th one will come back to EU with Narika later this month, and the fifth has been traded and is sent straight to the member I traded with. He does NOT dropship, for sure, and check them in person too.

- Precious Time: Never had an issue neither. Ordered and received 3 watches. One more has been ordered on tuesday may 15th, it was in stock. PT made a 48 hours QC and shipped it on thirsday 17th. I'm pretty sure it will be on my wrist on monday.

Cheers

Stephane

EDIT: I realise that it's not a lot of watches from TTK and PT, but I do not want to come back to all my previous purchases from CN dealers.

I lost watches, they came with deep scratches sometimes, the mvt stopped, ....Let's forget about the bad experiences.

But, I am 100% sure they

1). do not see them in persons, thus do no QC

2). have them shipped directly from the manufacture

@ElPrimero: you seem to be a lucky guy with Josh. I wish I started with Josh instead of other CN dealers :black_eye:

@ElPrimero: you seem to be a lucky guy with Josh. I wish I started with Josh instead of other CN dealers :black_eye:

Maybe im lucky...as far as i can tell i always ask for Josh to check my watches and some times he keeps my watches on a winder for 24-48 hours to check them...so i must wait for longer for delivery.

I dont know what he is doing in general,dropshiping or not,but im sure he check my watches....what can i say?? :black_eye: maybe im lucky! :victory:

So what we have so far:

Most likely do QC and do not Dropship:

- Narikaa

- TTK

- Precious Time

Under Doubt:

- Pure Time ???

- Silix ??

- Joshua ???

Note: I personally think Joshua dropships ..... I have received 2-3 defective watches from him ... out of 8 to 9 purchased. Still good rate

So what we have so far:

- Narikaa

- TTK

- Precious Time

Under Doubt:

- Pure Time ???

- Silix ??

- Joshua ???

Note: I personally think Joshua dropships ..... I have received 2-3 defective watches from him ... out of 8 to 9 purchased. Still good rate

Josh drop ships. His address for returns is hong kong.

Josh drop ships. His address for returns is hong kong.

I don't think that proves that he drop-ships. It just shows that he has a safe address in HK.

Personally, I do not believe that Joshua drop-ships. He comes back with the tracking number, like lightning. When you have to wait several days for the tracking number, it is an indication that you are dealing with a drop-shipper.

:lol:

King is the best!!!!!!
.....LMAO......9 days on the forum and 15 posts deep......and "King is the best!!!!!".....( not saying he/she isn't )......just laughing.....tell us what dya buy.....a Sub....?..:lol:

Personally, I do not believe that Joshua drop-ships. He comes back with the tracking number, like lightning. When you have to wait several days for the tracking number, it is an indication that you are dealing with a drop-shipper.

@HFC.......you're waffling again Clive......take the meds.....you know they help....Joshua drop ships.....trust me on that.....not everything ...whatever he brings back from GZ on his trip doesn't get DS'd....but everything else does....you can only take SO MUCH on a plane thru' Customs.....!

As for your assertion that if you have to wait several days for a tracking number........that's a crock of [censored].........and you must've smoked it........I don't give tracking numbers instantaneously.....duz at meen I'm a DS'r.....I can give them instantaneously.......you can get a big bunch of EMS slips at the PO......!

Edited by TTK

On a note about Angus I cannot for sure say whether or not he drop ships all his stock, but I have asked to him to check the watches he sends me, and all have been perfect so far. UPO and PO chrono are on the way which have been checked prior to sending.

I'm pretty sure Joshua will check your watches personally if you are a repeat customer and ask super nicely. He did for me.

Dream on. You get some lip service about pre checks and perhaps Josh has a relationship with his shippers that they do some pre shipping inspection but I'm almost certain he DS his watches.

Not so. Are you aware that you can pre-buy tracking numbers? This means that you can have a tracking number before you've even put the watch in a bag. A fast reply with a tracking number can mean a drop-shipper or someone with a large stock ...

So what we have so far (update 2):

- Narikaa

- TTK

- Precious Time

Under Doubt:

- Pure Time ???

- Silix ??

Remember: QC and no Dropshipping means: Better watches , much less returns , less money spend , less risks.

What about: EL , River , King, Paul, ???? etc.....

Edited by AMK000