When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

True "Orange" Nato Strap source?

pwygant

Has anyone found a source that sells true NATO straps in orange with stainless fittings with the extra flap to protect the watch? I understand that we can find the single Zulu and no-name orange nylon straps all over the net but the only real solution I have found that sells a NATO would be eddie @ Timefactors. However, these are with black fittings and really a little bit too heavy or thick for the watch I am needing it for. I found one store in Beverly Hills that sells an orange NATO with stainless fittings but that one was over $175 and I don't think I even want to go swimming with that! :whistling:

//Cheers

I found one store in Beverly Hills that sells an orange NATO with stainless fittings but that one was over $175 and I don't think I even want to go swimming with that! :whistling:

Wow, what a joke! But I guess nothing surprises me here in L.A.

• 2 weeks later...

Yup... a few days ago I checked in at www.broadarrow.net and it seems more an more stores now have the orange NATO in stock. Hmmm.. and I have been looking for 6 months and when I make a post they magically show up all over the place in around 2 weeks... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Looks like Westcoastime just added a G10 style in orange. I like the Zulu as well but it has more heft to it than a NATO.

orange NATO

There are a few sources all around the 15-20$ range. Example...

http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=tre...97867&rid=0

http://www.westcoastime.com/newzulbanare.html

Good luck...they are so cool...

These aren't NATO's, but zulu straps. I have several of these... However, the new NATO style was just released per above by Maratac. :thumbsupsmileyanim: