When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

111H conversion to modded 112H!

flavor flav

Forgive me for asking a really noob question, but why would someone get a 111 modded to a 112?

Is it just to change to a "new" watch without actually buying one i.e. less money, or is it cause there aren't any good reps of a 112 available and this is a way to get one?

Thanks.

Forgive me for asking a really noob question, but why would someone get a 111 modded to a 112?

Is it just to change to a "new" watch without actually buying one i.e. less money, or is it cause there aren't any good reps of a 112 available and this is a way to get one?

Thanks.

The buyer probably wanted to get other mods done by FF anyway, and while at it, he got a nice 112 dial and wanted to do the swap :) I understand the buyer, since I am interested in doing something similar too ;) - from a 111H to a 1B (so I would need a polished CG, closed caseback, and sausage 111 dial), and get the lume and cannon pin fix while I send the watch and the parts out to the modder.

@ flavor flav

It looks great!

That's MY watch!

Thanks everyone for the kudos. The reason it changed out from 111 to 112 was simple really. The 111H dial had an imperfection and flav had some brand new 112 dials around and he asked me what I thought about changing it out or waiting for a new dial. So I chose to change it out.

Flav is the best. Great guy to work with and his work as you can see is amazing. If you have PAM mods planned you should give him a PM.