When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

More White Fish?

dluddy

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Not much more to add as this been exhaustively review by others. It is clearly a notch above the average rep and very much in-line with the latest so-calles Super Rep's (PO, 3717). The ETA is smooth and the AR is the best I've seen out of the box. My main concern is the crown as discussed by others. I'm all about waterproof and o-rings but this thing is killing my fingers trying to get it to screw down :wounded1:

Purchased from TWP who has joined the ranks of the top sellers in my book. After multiple transactions, he continues to show great communication, quick delivery and stands behind his product. Enough said :victory:

Here is is as received on the leather rep strap which is one of the best rep straps I have seen and one I will probably continue to use.

251064-7583.jpg

251064-7584.jpg

The AR shot:

251064-7585.jpg

On a genuine Bretling Rubber Dive Strap:

251064-7586.jpg

251064-7587.jpg

Damn handsome piece! I've been vacillating on this one for some time, and these photos may have just kicked me over onto the BUY NOW side. Just a great-looking watch, especially on the brown leather strap. Agree, too, and totally that The Prince is among our best dealers, if not THE best. I just bought a PAM Arktos from him and am wholly satisfied with both the watch and the communication/service. Thanks for sharing your outstanding photos.

In reagrds to the crown, i gave up using my finger for the final few threads. I place the watch on it's side in my left palm (i'm lefty) and using my pointer from my left hand and my thumb from the right hand with the nails on each of thosde two fingers i carefully unscrew the crown..after a few about a turn and a half, i can easily turn it around and vice versa i tighten as ussual, but the final few threads need the nails.

DOn't worry there is no way you can scratch the crown or the case unless you purposely sharpen your nails :o

At first i thought i would strip the thread but no it turns out to be part of it's construction as far as waterproofing goes..One if it's flaws but a very small one that only you will know about.

Damn handsome piece! I've been vacillating on this one for some time, and these photos may have just kicked me over onto the BUY NOW side. Just a great-looking watch, especially on the brown leather strap. Agree, too, and totally that The Prince is among our best dealers, if not THE best. I just bought a PAM Arktos from him and am wholly satisfied with both the watch and the communication/service. Thanks for sharing your outstanding photos.

There are no dealers on this site!