When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My New Watch Box

Roland

Last November I found this forum and very soon my collection had outgrown my old watch box. So I needed a new watch box and bought this one:

252004-7305.jpg

My main requirement was that the indivisual compartments are big enough so that the watches are in a safe distance from each other and there would be no chance for scratches. This one has pillows of 60 mm width. This is big enough even for 47mm Panerais.

252004-7306.jpg

As you can see it is full. Fortunately I bought two boxes.

Last November I found this forum and very soon my collection had outgrown my old watch box. So I needed a new watch box and bought this one:

252012-7303.jpg

My main requirement was that the indivisual compartments are big enough so that the watches are in a safe distance from each other and there would be no chance for scratches. This one has pillows of 60 mm width. This is big enough even for 47mm Panerais.

252012-7304.jpg

As you can see it is full. Fortunately I bought two boxes.

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :thumbsupsmileyanim:

This is the link to the box:

http://www.thewatchprince.com/s.nl/it.A/id.2291/.f

It is called "carbon fiber-style box". so it is not carbon fibers, only a print and then lacquered to look like it. But it looks very convincing. The inside of the box is covered in black, soft, man-made material. The inside of the lid is covered as well, so the watches are perfectly protected. The pillows are 60 mm wide, and the divider between the compartments is 7 mm. This is really big. The first watch in the top row is a Fiddy and it fits well onto the pillow. The watch is only available as factory seconds; but you have to look really hard to see the defects.