When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What watch should i wear...

rag9fx

Choices, choices , choices   

20 members have voted

1. 1. and here they are ...

• A) Roger Dubuis Gold SQ
    • B) IWC F.A. Jones
    • C) Omega '39 M.O.D

Hi everybody,

Tonight I have a black-tie event to attend at one of Kensington's most exclusive private clubs ... i have got my DJ (tux) back from the dry cleaners ... but what watch should i wear ... i thought i would throw caution to the wind and ask you guys and gals to make that desicion for me !

here are the choices :

post-3361-1180433631_thumb.jpg

cheers,

Ragsy

Hi Ragsy,

I voted for the Omega but the IWC would do it too.

The Dubuis is too flashy to my opinion.

Cheers

Stephane

I think the Omega would be the gentleman's choice. The IWC will clash and the Dubuis lacks 'restraint' for this occasion....

they are all nice watches but you want to go as subtle as you possibly can with blacktie small and thin .... vote for the omega.

i see that the Omega overwhelmingly has it ... ... thanks guys ! i was going to wear the RD ... its my GF's first choice ... but hey she dosn't dictate my life <looks over shoulder to make sure she isn't around > i personally love the omega ... the Jones will have to wait its turn i suppose ...

Thanks again !

i see that the Omega overwhelmingly has it ... ... thanks guys ! i was going to wear the RD ... its my GF's first choice ... but hey she dosn't dictate my life <looks over shoulder to make sure she isn't around > i personally love the omega ... the Jones will have to wait its turn i suppose ...

Thanks again !

Ok, so my new advise to you is to go with the G/F's selection, not withstanding my own personal preferance to wear the Omega. . Conside this a piece of relationship advise (not watch advise) from an old seasoned sod who has learned these lessons the hardway!! Never take your friends fashion advise over that of ur G/F. Life is too short man!!