When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Chopard GMT - 1000 Miglia

AMK000

damn I recently became interested int hese chopard reps now I dont know which one to get. The XL Tourismo or th GMT chrono lol. I want both!

This is very unexpected since I thought I would add a Panerai to my "collection" (bentley GT) and a couple fo straps and I will be set, but noooo...

So which one is more accurate? BTW I love the sparkly lume on the Tourismo with the big numbers.

Guest Sql_pl

I believe GT XL is a nice watch but too plain... and the dial should be a bit more busy for a 44 mm - but that's just my opinion.

The Chrono GMT is nice, and I really wonder if they made the color of this dial right - here is a gen pic:

262219-5178.jpg

A friend of mine bought one of these Genuine white faced, white sub dialed GMT chronos and I got to try it on over the weekend. I must say it is a beautiful timepiece. If the dial color is right the rep looks very good to the gen. Reliablility? Another story to be answered.

sounds good. The chrono one is 42mm though while the GT XL is 44, how come? I like the way 44mm watches look on me and the simplicity of the GT is what got me in the first place, along with its size. But I am VERY unhappy about the stutterring seconds hand on the "ultimate." I wonder how this one will be.

Also ther eis no mention of double AR coat on this one as on the GT XL ultimate, so perhaps this isn't one of the "super" reps? Also is it really smaller then the GT XL?

nice. It seems that no one is really getting this watch though lol. Also someone in another thread pointed out that there is something not accurate about the screw or something. That they are a different color, or shade. Anyone know anything about this.

Guest ldewarren

I have received mine from Joshua this morning,

watch is beautiful, ar coating is Ok but not great, lume is really good for a rep, but the reset of the chrono sucks, :wounded1: as well as the second hand of the chrono, it's moving like a vintage watch from the 50'.

the GMT hand is running ok for those who were worried about that.

Anyway, I have no regrets, it is really an excellent rep.

Any chance of doing a review with some pics?

Could you elaborate a little more please about the seconds hand, and the resetting issue? Thanks.

I have received mine from Joshua this morning,

watch is beautiful, ar coating is Ok but not great, lume is really good for a rep, but the reset of the chrono sucks, :wounded1: as well as the second hand of the chrono, it's moving like a vintage watch from the 50'.

the GMT hand is running ok for those who were worried about that.

Anyway, I have no regrets, it is really an excellent rep.

Ruby is offering a very good deal on these. I love the design... just curious about reliability....

BTW: In German (and Swiss German for that matter), "TACHOMETER" is a word for "SPEEDOMETER" which makes a lot of sense sense for a "Mille Miglia" Watch. As you all know, you can measure speed with a chrono and that's what the numbers on the outer ring are for...it even says "Km/h" which is short for "Kilometers per Hour"

Guest ldewarren

I meant that the rotating mvt of the second hand is not as fluid as it should.

About the reseting : if you reset the chrono when the second hand is at 6:00, it is reseting at 12:01 instead of 12:00. If you want to do a correct reset, you have to stop the chrono at 11:58, then do the reset.

post-3509-1181903012_thumb.jpg

Guest ldewarren

sorry about the pic, it's not so good, but i really don't have time right now for mounting light tent, spots...

Hope that you will be satisfied.

sorry about the pic, it's not so good, but i really don't have time right now for mounting light tent, spots...

Hope that you will be satisfied.

WOW. That looks really nice. Impressive rep.

I've been looking for some information about this watch and stumbled upon this thread. I swore off A7750s a few months ago, but this makes me want to change my mind.

The watch really does look beautiful. I am surprised more people did not get it yet...

Anyone know what the problem is with the smoothness of the seconds hand? Seems like a standard 7750 to me. I own a Bentley GT and the hand sweeps as smooth as silk (both chrono and seconds).

Im very dissapointed that they cant get the seconds hand to be "normal" with these Chopard reps.

• 2 weeks later...