When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bell & Ross 46mm BR-01

Guest TTK

Just proving a point.......I put up some beautiful photos of the new Breitling Datora.......and got 4 replies to the post..........I put up this post about B&R and got 4 replies......WTF should I waste my time photographing the watches and posting them when all most members do is choke their chicken over the photos and don't bother posting anything about it......seems you can get away with not posting photos......or at least crap ones.....so here are the B&R photos....!

post-288-1180782102_thumb.jpg

post-288-1180782112_thumb.jpg

Edited by TTK

Just proving a point.......I put up some beautiful photos of the new Breitling Datora.......and got 4 replies to the post..........I put up this post about B&R and got 4 replies......WTF should I waste my time photographing the watches and posting them when all most members do is choke their chicken over the photos and don't bother posting anything about it......seems you can get away with not posting photos......or at least crap ones.....so here are the B&R photos....!

WOW TTK your photoskills have definitely improved :Jumpy:

People like eye candy. It's the nature of our society. Many of us are gawkers, not thinkers or readers. Sad.

I'd like to see a lume shot of the newest B&R watches. I'm tempted to get a 46mm with a rubber strap. Probably the exact one you have displayed. I've seen some great AR shots of that watch, but no lume shots.

@ttk. Thats exactly why its so funny. You allways post amazing shots of amazing watches. And now finally one slipped, so we get to tease you:-)

And yes the montbrilliant looks amazing, but the invisible bell and ross would have been a sensation :p :p

Well...just for you guys who at least saw the humour and did comment......:D

BTW.....there is no lume on the orange hands 01.......not on any of the dealers....despite claims to the contrary.....oh....and this uses the LWL movement......!

257026-6331.jpg

257026-6332.jpg

257026-6333.jpg

Edited by TTK

Great watch, but alas, 46mm is too big for most of us dogs (unless you're a New Foundland, Great Dane or St. Bernard). And for the record, I ain't a small dog, either!

Hopefully a correct Br-03 will show up.

PS. I've always enjoyed looking at your pics. As you know, I have a lotta fun posting my pics around here, too. People do like to gawk!

I think this watch is one where the idea was better than the reality. I love the looks of this watch as you have shot them but the wrist shots I have seen by members just seem too wierd.

Usil

I agree. I might just give the watch a try (find a seller with buyers remorse).

The AR looks very nice and the crystal is sapphire. Some have superlume. Not a bad mix for less than $300.

I have one, and it does fit my wrist. It's huge and my wrist ain't, but it fits. I wore it a lot until one day I looked in a mirror and said "holy sh*t". I stopped wearing it, but I think I'll try again.......and this time stay away from the mirror. :o