When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mont Blanc leather replicas..

piratedzeus

Who has some? I have had 3 different items now... 1 wallet... 2 pen cases... all the same leather... like [censored] lol...

Anyone got experiences? the ones I had just SCREAM fake.....

I bought 2 mont blanc refills yesterday for pen at a mont blanc store.....(they did not fit... anyone want to buy 2 mont blanc gen refills?)... when i pulled out my wallet... and realised... i just pulled out the money and put the wallet fast away again lol Wink

Anyone got one of the bags from kenberg in example?

You are looking for higher quality rep leather goods, I'd be interested in that too, but I am very skeptical.

I took the plunge into rep handbags, bought an LV Epi Jasmine handbag from one of our good dealers after reading other members good reviews of this bag. To be honest, I was very disappointed.

The leather really looks and feels like viny I hate to say.

I won't name the dealer because he took care of my prob with the bag, the first bag came dented, wasn't sent in a box, duh. It also had black paint or dye marks on the brass zipper, and smelled like a mildewed barnyard, seriously.

So I had to send it back at my expense (god how I hate that) and the second one was somewhat better, at least it smelled like cheap leather. But honestly, this one looks and feels like black vinyl, I went to LV boutique in Chicago and looked at gen, this rep doesn't even come close, it's laughable, really.

I paid $170 for the pleasure of this educational experience.

I'd like to be proven wrong, but right now I'm very leery of rep leather goods.

The other point is that when you deal with the right factory you find all their goods are of excellent quality, once again please use my reviews as a reference point.

You wont find me making any BS claims of supercopy.

Ken

Narikaa sold me me three pen cases - I love them they are excellent quality and the price is unbeatable. I went to the store and honestly I could feel little difference.... very good pen cases indeed. Only thing is you have to buy a pen to buy a case. But for me that's no biggie!!

I would try a bag from Joshua for instance but its hard to justify $165 for a friggin BAG.

I was also really itching to buy one of Kenberg's Armani suits but... the problem is always 'will it fit?'. It would be a tragedy to shell out the dough and find out its a no-go.

Well Corgi as long as you give me your chest and waist measurements in inches the suit will fit.

Ken

Yeah, it should as well as any other suit you can buy off the rack in a store. Then just take it to a tailor for some minor adjustments. Shouldn't run you too much money to do that.

I'm personally gonna experiment with buying a tailored suit off the internet with my next one. Dunno how that will work out but it's something I want to try. If not, Kenberg's suits look really great from the pics/reviews I've seen so far. I'm just disappointed that I can't get into his store without paying for yet another forum access and I'm not willing to do that at the moment seeing as how I have no intent to buy until maybe around September. At that time I'll consider it.