When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

192 Tantalium

lanikai

I pretty sure neither the watch or the bracelet are availible any more.

thanks .... looked on the sites and the boards and no one has the chrono .. the markings are all wrong anyway but it is just a good lookong pc. no way for true tantalium though it would be just as much as the gen..

no way for true tantalium though it would be just as much as the gen..

Sure no way for true tantalium, but if you ever happen to get a 192 you might be interested in this thread.

• 2 months later...
Sure no way for true tantalium, but if you ever happen to get a 192 you might be interested in this thread.
oddly, I happen to be wearing that EXACT watch as I am surfing the Panerai board!!

I bought it last year from the fellow who did the "deed"!!

I actually prefer the less cluttered look of the dial without the totally useless(to me) tachy scale anyhow!! :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Hey sssurfer... u have been MIA ... not seeing your tech support on the board is like peanut butter without jelly :victory: any mail from Hawaii yet? :whistling: