When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New pics of my growing collection

section8

Been a while since i took pics of all my watches together, here are a few shots. I'm putting myself on hold for a while, been going crazy of late.

257370-6228.jpg

257370-6229.jpg

Chopard GTXL Asian 21j

257370-6230.jpg

Breitling Bentley GT - My first rep. SS bracelet was too blingy, have it on a nice BOB leather strap.

257370-6231.jpg

My Gen Tag Heuer Targa Florio, anniversary gift from my wife last year :)

257370-6232.jpg

My Gen Tag Heuer Link Quartz. This was my first good watch despite being quartz. Another anniversary gift from my wife a few years back.

257370-6233.jpg

My second rep, love this watch. It's the 'so-called' perfect LV from Paul. Watch keeps to +1 sec a day, water resistant (at least in the shower) and just a great beater watch. I actually wear this a lot when i'm working on my car. LOL

257370-6234.jpg

The monster 127 on a custom aged MF WWII strap, aged by the previous owner of the watch. It needs a little work, (dust on dial, one of the hands is bent slightly) but it runs like a top.

257370-6235.jpg

My two Panerai Ferraris. The first on the left is obviously one of the cheaper models, I picked it up used for a steal. That was actually my first Pam. The Chrono is the newest from Sash, an amazing piece.

257370-6236.jpg

The Pam that gets the most wrist time, the 005. I bought this used from a forum member, put my deployant rubber strap on it, and wear it all the time. Currently scheduled for The Zigmeister service, new SL dial, and cannon pin fix.

257370-6237.jpg

I love this watch but it needs some ziggifing as well, and I haven't gotten around to scheduling. The date doesn't want to set, and the GMT hand won't work well either. I can set the time just fine and it runs well otherwise.

257370-6238.jpg

Omega PO, not the ultimate, but for the price I love it. Been wearing it non-stop since I got it a little over a week ago.

Well, not the greatest of pictures, but hope you all enjoy.