When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

So... I bought it back!

By-Tor

A few months ago I had a "blonde moment" and sold this watch to a friend. I was also stupid enough to sell my brother's version to another member. But no worries, my friend was nice enough to sell it back. So after quite a while I have this extremely nice and classic rep back on my wrist.

To celebrate that I took a new studio shot of the watch. Enjoy! ;)

257828-6080.jpg

Jeebus.....I remember when the Broad Arrows were as hot as the Earl of Hell's underpants.....now they get a very low reaction.....I wish you health to wearit BT......it's a pity about the 'Automatic' on the dial.....it's a good rep of the Replica...:D

I love the cream dial.....same as on my original......never saw one tho' only black or fridge white......!

Warning...shameless plug for my foty skills coming up.....:lol:

257883-6075.jpg

257883-6076.jpg

257883-6077.jpg

Thanks guys.

@jfreeman: I banked this in for the same money that I sold it back then. :)

@Neil: That gen BA sure is amazing. Yep... besides the date the gen also has different "creamy" dial. It's pure white on my rep BA.

Remember back in the old RWG when someone was complaining about the lack of date on the gold rep version you were selling? Well turns out it was spot on (save the subdial spacing of course). Found this pic of a 100% genuine watch from Ebay a while back.

257890-6074.jpg

Edited by By-Tor