When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Aspire eshop's upcoming Swiss 7750 024, and 092

woody

If you build it, they will come!! well, if they would ever show up that is. well boys, I say let's not rush into anything yet. But it would certainly be interesting to see if other dealers start offering the swiss version too. the plot thickens......well, not quite.

http://www.aspire-eshop.com/product_info.p...d07241deb6b5302

http://www.aspire-eshop.com/product_info.p...bbf542e0275b200

We shall see. He still lists the Fourth Generation 1950 and PAM 187 at $0.00. In any case I would rather buy with Asian movement and add in my own movement. I would have a real concern that the Swiss movement is Swiss parts assembled in rep fashion - no quality control. I bet the price of doing it yourself works out to be fairly close that way. It is also a good excuse to get your watch relumed when you send it to one of our esteemed watchsmiths. :)

We shall see. He still lists the Fourth Generation 1950 and PAM 187 at $0.00. In any case I would rather buy with Asian movement and add in my own movement. I would have a real concern that the Swiss movement is Swiss parts assembled in rep fashion - no quality control. I bet the price of doing it yourself works out to be fairly close that way. It is also a good excuse to get your watch relumed when you send it to one of our esteemed watchsmiths. :)

lol, i feel like u on this one, i think it is a misprint actually lmao :lol:

wheres my five bucks? lmao a bet is a bet

I concur with Kruzer. With Swiss 7750's being of reasonable cost, and Ziggy's excellent service rates, I would rather go the route of getting my own movement retrofit into my case. At least this way, you KNOW that the movement inside is Swiss! And with servicing from Ziggy, you know you're good to go for the first 5 years :)