When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

closed - mini group buy - eta valjoux 7750 day & date wheels

deltatahoe

hello all,

i apologize for the delay in contacting everyone re: the group buy (i intended to do this at the end of last week) -- i had to unexpectedly head home for a funeral for a close family friend, on top of being absolutely buried at work.

i will try to gather together all of the information and send a PM to everyone here in the US tonight with details about the pre-order.

regards,

deltatahoe

Have I missed a contact? What is the status of this group buy?

regards, vlydog

Hi Delta,

You got me down for just a Single wheel right? just making sure. Thanks!

woody

hello all,

i apologize for the delay in contacting everyone re: the group buy (i intended to do this at the end of last week) -- i had to unexpectedly head home for a funeral for a close family friend, on top of being absolutely buried at work.

i will try to gather together all of the information and send a PM to everyone here in the US tonight with details about the pre-order.

regards,

deltatahoe

hello all,

first off, i want to apologize for the delay in getting this group buy going -- as i posted previously, things have been really busy for me lately, and i'm just now having some free time to sort out all the details related to setting up this group buy. below is the list of the current people who have contacted me with interest in participating in the group buy. i just sent a PM to each person on this list; if for some reason you did not get the PM or are interested in joining the group, let me know.

1) archibald

2) subzero1

3) nebakanezzar

4) vlydog

5) dvn

6) woody

7) tutima

once i have heard back from everyone (which will hopefully be in the next day or so), i will send the final order and funds to pugwash for him to buy the wheels and ship them to me. once i get the shipping amount from pugwash, i'll tally up the cost for each person and send out another PM with payment information.

deltatahoe

just a quick note to everyone -- i just PM'd pugwash with our order details for the group buy; thanks for your continued patience throughout this process.

many thanks to pugwash in offering to ship the day/date wheels for us :victory:

deltatahoe

I would like to express my sincere thanks to deltatahoe and pugwash for their time and generosity on this project. Way to make a new guy feel welcome!

vlydog