When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

part of my precious collection

dadog13

Hi!

I just wanted to share some pics of some of my reps...

Mods that have been done :

127 - AR crystal from Davidsen, canon pin fix, SL, movement serviced...

217 - canon pin fix, SL, movement serviced...

111H(on strap) - canon pin fixed, SL, jimmyfzu CG, movement serviced...

111H - canon pin fixed, DSN hands, SL, PALP crown (2,1mm), IVORY (off white) COLOR of the font, movement serviced...

Hope you enjoy the pics (I have done my best)...

All the straps in the pics have been done by myself...

:victory:

Edited by dadog13

Oh my!

I am dying with envy and I have to look at my best PAMs in search for a little comfort.

They all are gorgeous (I especially love the 111), and those straps fit perfectly.

Congrats! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Oh my!

I am dying with envy and I have to look at my best PAMs in search for a little comfort.

They all are gorgeous (I especially love the 111), and those straps fit perfectly.

Congrats! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

tnx for the comment...this are really keepers...For all that have sent PM's asking if I'd sell them the answer is NO WAY!...so please do not send anymore PM's asking that...

while typing I am wearing my 111h...been wearing it since I got it...I love it!

Of course all beautiful watches and congrats for being a proud owner ;)

The big question though: Why two 111?

the first one I got from a member on TRC...the price was right for a modded one...then a day after another one came in the sales corner for 200$...and I had to have it - it has the off wht font color and the mods that were done were great - I ended paying it 260$ shipped...first I tought of selling one but when I got both in my hands, i decided not to...

the first one I got from a member on TRC...the price was right for a modded one...then a day after another one came in the sales corner for 200$...and I had to have it - it has the off wht font color and the mods that were done were great - I ended paying it 260$ shipped...first I tought of selling one but when I got both in my hands, i decided not to...

The white font on the H series Pams looks quite bad to be honest.. I suggest keep the off-white font one and sell the other ;)

btw. the Jimmy CG on your first Pam is really a big waste.. Completely unaccurate for this watch but identical to the earlier series (A-G) ones.

Edited by V

The white font on the H series Pams looks quite bad to be honest.. I suggest keep the off-white font one and sell the other ;)

btw. the Jimmy CG on your first Pam is really a big waste.. Completely unaccurate for this watch but identical to the earlier series (A-G) ones.

Yes good suggestion, sell it to me im easy going not picky at all :rolleyes:

anyway nice watches u have there :whistling:

regards laz

hey V, tnx for the advice regarding the crown...i will do the swap as soon as i get the new CG (should be pretty soon - member verbal kint will send me one for free - :victory: great gesture from my friend robi)...

the jimmyfzu CG, will be ready for another project! :thumbsupsmileyanim: