When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Out of cash now...

erwinner

After one year of replica mania I ran out of cash now.... these are my main results in not so random order:

261112-5433.jpg

1. IWC GST Chrono (alltime favorite, best on a white shirt with cuflinks)

261112-5434.jpg

2. Rolex Sub black (owns 2x, stories later)

261112-5435.jpg

3. PAM 231 Radiomir rose gold (best match with a red tie; needs a new BOB-strap though)

261112-5436.jpg

4. PAM 090 Luminor Powerreserve (weekend favorite as it does not fit with any regular cuf, upgrade with BOB-strap)

261112-5437.jpg

5. TAG Monza Chrono (quartz (yuk) chrono; get's little wrist time)

6. Chopard Mille Miglia low-end (asian auto, date subdials in stead of working chrono, get's no wrist time at all)

7. Funwatch (transparant sub replica, nice to go swimming)

Furthermore the family is not forgotten as my wife now owns:

1. Cartier Pasha (both men's size and medium size)

2. Cartier Tank (men's size as she likes it....)

3. Gucci (she gave it to her mother)

4. Tommy Hillfiger Tank clone

All watches have been sourced through Angel & Jay from both Silix-Prime.com and Watchsilix.com.

Silix is a great dealer with excellent service, even a year after a sale. QA/QC could improve though as I was once shipped a low-quality sub after ordering a prime quality once. This was fixed with no questions asked though. So now I own both the low-end for weekend gardening work and the one I work to my major clients who are still complaining about my consultancy rates, but I always blame it on my addiction for watches. If only they would know ;-)

Edited by erwinner

• 2 months later...

Latest additions...

The Chopard Mille Miglia GT XL with 21J on a Hirsch Rally strap:

305046-588.jpg

More on this great watch on this thread: http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...&hl=chopard

No1 from the latest shortlist; the 177H (got it used from Stutzer) on asian 6497:

305046-589.jpg

More info on selecting the best matching strap on thread: http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=43942

I'm waiting for the Toscana Fiero strap as recommended in the first Strap Caper from VBarret

Could not help myself when Dutchy offered me his 111H, which is somewhere across the atlantic ocean right now, so more pic's will follow...

anybody who's seen the IWC Mk XVI repped yet?