When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Superluminova

vmena

you can always buy Noctilumina, little bit bigger particles, but lasts longer and is way cheaper, about 45usd shipped! Look for Noctilumina on ebay, one seller sells it. As for Superrluminova, check RcTritec site (just google it) and get in touch with the lady there :)

Cheers,

kuba

hey this Noctilumina looks good !!

So you tried it ? Does it really glow longer then Superluminova ? and how strong is the glow ..

For what i see i looks very close in the way to apply/use it.

that would be good news, specially as ordering from RCTritec is fastidious as you have to go by bank wire ... and it's very costly.

the seller on the bay olso says they have a new line of extra-fine grain.

And until 30 juin an extra free botlle of your color choice, with each color kit bought, all that at 29.95 USD it's allmost too good to be true. :unsure:

Superluminova outperforms Noctilumina, Ready Set Glow, and all similar products hands down.

They can sustain comparison with SL only in their original gross-grain form -- which is almost unusable to relume watch dials (with exception for sandwich dials).

The extra-fine grain Noctilumina is pure [censored] compared with SL.

There is a reason why SL is so more expensive than those products.

Give them all a try, compare them, then came back here and tell me if I said something wrong.

well if I had the money I would go for SL, but since I am not so walthy as most of you I still will use cheaper products, as Noctilumina.

I had no problems reluming 111h, but I agree that it does have big particles. Non the less, its still good, and glows bright and long enough to tell it was worth those 50bucks!

well if I had the money I would go for SL, but since I am not so walthy as most of you I still will use cheaper products, as Noctilumina.

I had no problems reluming 111h, but I agree that it does have big particles. Non the less, its still good, and glows bright and long enough to tell it was worth those 50bucks!

Surely it is because your great skill in reluming makes you manage even those big parcticles, pubus.

I was unable to cope with them, though.

I just meant to warn all newcomers to relume -- like me -- that SL makes life much much easier than other products.

There is a German seller who is currently selling SL on the bay -- but just the pigment, no varnish, no thinner, etc.

As far as I know, the only one selling complete SL kits is rctritec.

Why not to buy from them?

There is a German seller who is currently selling SL on the bay -- but just the pigment, no varnish, no thinner, etc.

As far as I know, the only one selling complete SL kits is rctritec.

Why not to buy from them?

Seems that rctriec accepts wire transfer only and it is a bit difficult the ordering process. But if I can't find it some other place I will order from them. I've been told tha if you use superluminova with glossy effect you don't need any varnish... is it so?

Surely it is because your great skill in reluming makes you manage even those big parcticles, pubus.

I was unable to cope with them, though.

I just meant to warn all newcomers to relume -- like me -- that SL makes life much much easier than other products.

well... shortly saying my skills are rather low, I know your point and I do believe SL is better and easier to cope with, as I must admitt, aplaying NL was rather pain in your [censored], but although possible :) Hope I would try SL one day.

Anyway I say its still worth the money :)

Seems that rctriec accepts wire transfer only and it is a bit difficult the ordering process. But if I can't find it some other place I will order from them. I've been told tha if you use superluminova with glossy effect you don't need any varnish... is it so?

They accepted money in an envelope from me. Just tell Elisabeth that your bank charges scandalous fees on international wire transfers, she will work out a solution for you.

As for the varnish thing: as far as I know, SL only comes in form of powders that you need to mix with varnish (not the way of, e.g., Bergeon luminous paste). And it is the varnish, matte or glossy, that gives the final matte or glossy look.

Anyway I say its still worth the money :)

Completely agree. On a performance/cost ratio, one may not want to spend 2x or more to get only 1.2-1.3x glow.

LWA use to sell them over at RWI....if there is enuf interest u might convince him to sell it again.

I agree that Notiluma is crap. SL all the way.... I hear of moders adding notiluma to their custom mixes tho....I see no advantage except cutting their costs.

-bosk

What I meant with the glossy finish is what is shown in this web site: Superluminova

Yes, they are offering relume as a service: you send them your dial and hands, then they send them back to you relumed, they do not actually sell SL.

They assure they use original (rcTritec) SL to make your relume.

The matte or glossy finish is what they obtain by mixing matte or glossy varnish to SL powder.

Hope this makes sense now.

Any one know where everest watch works are based??, EU US?

Flagstaff, Arizona