When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wrist shot of my 029 from EL...

ahchard

yes... looking at getting a new strap, or two... talking to hktan about this at the moment.

I also want to get some better quality screws... anyone know where to get them? What about the buckle on this model? Is it close to the gen? Or should I get a new buckle?

Guest HeWhoIsLikeGod

IMHO, I think that may be a little to big for you there. Hit the gym and eat your wheaties and in a few months you'll be ready to wear that one. I am just given ya a hard time. Nice watch.

You are just being a bit more open than some,..who utilize the sleeve technique to best advantage.

Regardless Pams are supposed to be large,..looks great !

That being said,.. bands are everything,... the wider, and thicker the better, just don't be tempted to go

stainless,.. nothing shows wrist size more evident than a stainless band with all of the links removed.

HkTan is the man for this job,.. custom made is best. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Looks great, it's a beautiful watch and is OK for your wrist. The PAM was always intended to look big, so the contrast of a smaller wrist vs. the watch is completely consistent with the look. My wrist is in the 7.5" range and I can't comfortably wear more than a 44mm. Enjoy your watch, the more you wear it the more you'll like it.

Just curious, looking at some of the deployment straps from BOB and saw some deployment clasps for sale on ebay... would it be ok to get a deployment strap and clasp for my 029 or would it make it less accurate?

Also... If I went for just a normal leather strap, is the buckle that came with the EL 029 correct like the gen? Or does it need changing?