When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

should i be worried?

cabbage

All in one parcel? Hmmmmm...
us customs? if so, every time i have had one their for more than about 30 hrs it has been seized and if there were more than one watch in each package and they are still their that is a very bad sign. just my personal experiance. good luck

I've had some sit in customs for a while. Sometimes they are actually out of customs and on their way to you but the system still says that they are in customs. I've had watches show up as being in customs, and had them delivered to my door the same day. The system takes a while to update sometimes. As for being confiscated, I wouldn't worry too much unless you got a box full of 25 Rolex replicas haha! I usually get 4-6 watches at a time and I've had my packages opened once by customs, but they did not take anything out, and even that shipment had a Rolex in it and it had come from China. I think US customs usually has more interesting things to worry about, like black tar heroin and nose candy from Colombia.

Edited by that_watch_guy