When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

HBB Original box and papers

Jaymoi

Hi All!

I am looking for the Original HBB boxes and papers. Does anyone have any good links as to where i can get these from?

If not the originals then at least some wicked reps?

Thanks!

Moi. :victory:

I guess I can figure out why people want boxes and papers for their reps, but can anyone clue me in as to why any gen collector would sell theirs? They can't possibly get more $ than the lack of boxes and papers will cost them when they resell their watch, can they?

This would be very difficult to find.. the only thing I can suggest is for you to establish a friendship with one of the forum's local collectors and then request this to be privately sourced for you from asian replica accessory markets. I think Kenberg would be able to do this... Narikaa as well perhaps....... but don't get your hopes up.

(Personally I would spare the hassle and cost, instead use the money towards the purchase of another watch but its your money so...)

You won't get a genuine one I'm afraid. Hublot don't make spare boxes. I tried to get a box through a dealer by saying that my boss had had a burglary and they'd stolen the box without the watch. They simply said to contact Hublot in Switzerland and quote them the serial number. The only way you'll do it is if you know someone with a genuine watch.

Also if you have seen the genuine box, its a lots of box and I would think pretty expensive to rep.

This would be very difficult to find.. the only thing I can suggest is for you to establish a friendship with one of the forum's local collectors and then request this to be privately sourced for you from asian replica accessory markets. I think Kenberg would be able to do this... Narikaa as well perhaps....... but don't get your hopes up.

(Personally I would spare the hassle and cost, instead use the money towards the purchase of another watch but its your money so...)

Agreed... and the rep is pretty good that with a supply of boxes some unsavoury person would sell it as genuine. :thumbdown: