When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Josh's Submariner Summer Blue Ed.

ekhunter

Just received a Summer Blue Edition from Josh. Love the watch, very nice, but noticed that the hour markers with lum were significantly smaller than the hour markers from the Sub LV from Josh and another Sub that was originally from Andrew. Just curious if anyone has noticed this before. Also the pearl is a little different than the pearl from Josh's LV. I guess it's either just some different maker, or did the blue sub, that I've been told was made exclusively for the asian market, had smaller hour markers originally. Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.perfectclones88.com/rlss10004-b...362-p-1060.html

The hour markers are the same size as the standard 16610 Submariner. The LV has the larger hour markers.

The pearl is what you get- it ain't bad, but it isn't perfect, as is the case with 95% of the rep pearls.

This is what we call a fantasy watch. The original blue Sub was a Model 1680, whereas this is copied after a 16610. Rolex doesn't currently make a 16610 in blue. BTW, the date window on this model is too far to the right- a common problem on some of Josh's sub reps and also some of the other dealer's subs.

But, what the heck, it's a good looking watch, enjoy!

http://www.perfectclones88.com/rlss10004-b...362-p-1060.html

The hour markers are the same size as the standard 16610 Submariner. The LV has the larger hour markers.

The pearl is what you get- it ain't bad, but it isn't perfect, as is the case with 95% of the rep pearls.

This is what we call a fantasy watch. The original blue Sub was a Model 1680, whereas this is copied after a 16610. Rolex doesn't currently make a 16610 in blue. BTW, the date window on this model is too far to the right- a common problem on some of Josh's sub reps and also some of the other dealer's subs.

But, what the heck, it's a good looking watch, enjoy!

Thanks! I noticed the date window being far to the right. I'm not looking for perfection or trying to fool anyone, just having fun with these things. I've used a very small dab of model glue on my LV pearl, and it looks great. Thanks again!