When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ok...so I have Pam 111H on the way

what other mods do I need to make this guy look as close to a gen?

I have a Honey Croc band with Pam buckle coming from Veni12. I'm arranging relume with finepics. All I need is the crown. I saw a thread on the crowns, but I guess the gentleman with the crowns is MIA? Any other place I could find a nice crown for my Pam?

Are there any other mods I'm missing?

Oh, im not sure if Im gettin the swan neck or none swan neck. How important is the swan neck? i wish I would have asked before buying...arrhhH!

I was big on the swan's neck adjustment early on but now I really don't care for it. It is purely for visual effect and doesn't do anything as far as I am aware. It will not fool anyone because of too many other obvious differences with the movement. This is just my opinion, but would pass on it. However, seems like you are going for a close rep, so in that sense I guess it is necessary.

well, just confirmed, I got the asian eta with NO swan neck, damn it!! i need to learn what questions to ask!!

well, now I think I will resell this 111H i have on the way and buy the swiss with swan neck. i wont make any mods to this one. ill wait for the new swan neck.

damn it!! :angry: You learn the hard way in this game huh... :p

yeah, box and papers tho, thats why I guess. I think I'll keep the SS Bracelet and sell just the watch with box and papers. I'll wait till I get it before I post it up.

Yeah ok.. with box and papers and SS bracelets price is OK... :)