When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

i am bed ridden for a few days...

sashwatch

just want to let my friends and customers know that recently i met with a car accident and basically i am bed ridden because of the thick plaster cast on my leg....

my response to emails/pm may not be as quickly as i like... pretty groggy with all the medicines that i am eating every day...

my leg looks like this...

268898-4047.jpg

Get well soon Sash,

on the bright side...this is a great time to get you site finished!

Now what am I going to tell my girlfriend about her delayed bag :black_eye::wounded1:, she is having trouble understanding that this is not Macy's :rolleyes:

Take it easy Brandon, cute cat too.

Matt

Damn. I hope you feel better soon, Sash. Best wishes.

I'm in a similar position right now, but not as bad as you. On Wednesday I took a "misstep" and tumbled off a 4 ft. ledge onto my driveway.

I am fortunate in that I "only" sprained my Achilles tendon, rather than breaking an elbow, knee, or skull.

But I, too, have to stay off my feet and ice the ankle until the swelling goes down. I also have some lovely "road rash" and cuts on my arm and knee, but I was relieved to see that the new watch I was wearing didn't take a scratch. I think scratching a new watch would have [censored] me off more than the road rash.

When I have a beer later, I will toast to your fast and full recovery.

PS: Remind me to never become a dealer or a modder of replica watches.. You guys always get sick or have some kinda accident! ;)

i guess dealer have the responsibility to inform the community that we are not able to respond quickly to mails and questions... its like reporting sick to work....

always have some kinda of accident? i hope it will be never happen again... maybe its retribution? : :bicycle: