When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tapered bracelet, 2 button clasp, rare?

squeaker

It is priceless. I have seen the tapered single button clasp and that is very rare. I have been trying to buy that for a couple of years. If yours does taper and has 2 buttons it is either genuine or someone got smart and started producing them. Is someone actually selling them or did you buy it from a forum member?

Thanks guys, I'll try to take some pics, I guess this might cover the cost of some mods for the 063 project ;)

It alternates between polished and brushed, like the bracelet in wheaton's sig.

How would I confirm if its gen? It certainly feels nice and comfortable.

Wheaton and kruzer were the first of many to PM me for this though.

I remember why there are may be more of these floating around than we think. Does anyone remember a flurry of posts a couple years ago about someone offering a few double button tapered bracelets? Wasn't davidsen--I just can't remember who--River, maybe? An Ebay seller? In fact, I may have that came w/ my second hand 111, since I remember the seller hyping it in his offer. I've never worn the bracelt, but when I get home from vacation I can check. The OP's could very well be gen, though.