When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Ultimate Omega Planet Ocean - Really?

trustywatchguy

Well.. I ever thought of making the 45mm PO but not worth the effort currently as although I can source good dials and case, the crystal cannot be gotten at all. We need a SAPPHIRE GLASS with AR tint to create the ULTIMATE EFFECT

You can ask the owners of the 42.5mm PO which they got from me. It's the AR COATING that SHINES OUT the entire Planet Ocean...

Right?!!

Cheers, Andrew

I received my black 42 PO (ETA movement) from Andrew this week - it is stunning! Andrew is right, the AR is an awesome effect on the watch. This is my 4th Omega and it is without a doubt the nicest.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.. I ever thought of making the 45mm PO but not worth the effort currently as although I can source good dials and case, the crystal cannot be gotten at all. We need a SAPPHIRE GLASS with AR tint to create the ULTIMATE EFFECT

You can ask the owners of the 42.5mm PO which they got from me. It's the AR COATING that SHINES OUT the entire Planet Ocean...

Right?!!

Cheers, Andrew

Agreed, I do love the AR coating on mine, but wouldn't mind having a choice between the 42.5 & 45 mm...cheers.

• 4 weeks later...
Dear guys,

I was working with my watchsmith over the past few days on the Omega Planet Ocean 42.5mm Swiss ETA and managed to get the ultimate version OUT today! The pictures were taken few hours ago and has a spanking new Omega PO Dial with matching bezel.

What's NEW:

Omega PO Dial with logo placing at exact location

The wordings are also much slimmer in general

Matching bezel with Dial

The other parts are still the same. The bracelet is still the best version around - heavy and has the correct font of "Planet Ocean"

Please enjoy and let me have your views

Oh yes.. if you want to ask the price.. email me :victory:

ANDREW

What has happened to your watchsmith? :)